[̲̅ə̲̅٨٥̅٦̲̲̲̅̅]♥ℒℴѵℯ♥'[̲̅ə̲̅٨٥̅٦̲̲̲̅̅]

Talk all u want..It's just jealousy..my name must taste good,it's always in someone's mouth.."Cause like u said,This is it.This is life.And i'm in love wif u...I think that d only thing i've ever really been sure of in my entre life.And i'm really messed up right now,And i got a whole lot, of stuff i hav to work out, But i don't want to waste any more of my life without u in it. and i think i can do dis.I mean, I want to.I hav to. right?

Saturday, May 21, 2011

i am nowhere near perfect
 i eat when i am bored
i fall for boys to easily
im vunerable to believing lies
im hoping that one day i want need a fake smile
i live by quotes that explain exactly what i am going through
I MAKE UP EXCUSES FOR EVERYTHING 
i have best friends and enemies
i have DRAMA and MEMORIES
( and thats LIFE. )
live it. love it....learn from it.

this is me!