[̲̅ə̲̅٨٥̅٦̲̲̲̅̅]♥ℒℴѵℯ♥'[̲̅ə̲̅٨٥̅٦̲̲̲̅̅]

Talk all u want..It's just jealousy..my name must taste good,it's always in someone's mouth.."Cause like u said,This is it.This is life.And i'm in love wif u...I think that d only thing i've ever really been sure of in my entre life.And i'm really messed up right now,And i got a whole lot, of stuff i hav to work out, But i don't want to waste any more of my life without u in it. and i think i can do dis.I mean, I want to.I hav to. right?

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A best friend







A best friend- Someone who will be there during all the bad hookups, stupid fights. messy breakups, and wasted tears, just to remind u that " YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER "
Our inside jokes- to many to name.when we're apart it's never the same.when we're together it's nothing but fun.replacing my girls juz can't be done..
" Sometimes in life, you find a special friend; Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop; Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is a forever friend and that forever friend for me is you. "